New Years Offer
Special New Years Offers 10% OFF in Web Development , Web Designing , E-Commerce Website , Android Application ,Domain & Hosting Booking And also 10% Off in
LIVE IT Project Training Until 15-Jan-2016 Now Hurryup Accept this Offers Contact our company or Drop a mail
Welcome To Mworldvision
Thank you for using our website,Products and service.The service are provided by Mworldvision,located at 3rd floor,304-Auto point complex,lodhavad chowk,Opp.lodhavad police station,Rajkot,Gujarat,India.Rajkot-360002.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION
Please read the following General Terms and conditions very carefully as they affect your use of the Website and your rights Informationn & Technology act 406,420.
- [A] Your use of the Website is subject to these General terms and Conditions together with any more specific terms we may draw your attention to before you purchase any products from the Website.
- [B] You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any individual, organization or entity but if we do so we will ensure that any company/individual/entity to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them. Any resultant changes to the terms and conditions will be intimated to you via email and updated on this website.
- [C] If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction and company take a penalty accept it is company decided, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- [D] Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- [E] If any provision of these General terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- [F] In the event of there being any conflict between these General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions that apply specifically to the purchase of certain goods or services through the Website, the Specific terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- [G] No person who is not a direct a party to any agreement covered by these General Terms and conditions shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) to enforce any term of the Agreement.
- [H] Where you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel and contract for the provision of goods or services, by notice in writing, at any time before seven working days have passed from the day after the contract was made. If, however, we have started to perform our side of the contract before you exercise your right to cancel, then the right to cancel is lost.
- [I] If our company coding standard and data are theft then company take legal action by Indian court.
 DEFINATION :-
If any kind of defination provided client.
 THE FOLLOWING DEFINATION APPLY:-
- [A] "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 14 of the Unfair Contract Terms.
- [B] "General Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
- [C] "Specific Terms and Conditions" means the Specific terms and conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- [D] "Web site" "Website" or "Site" means the web site you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- [E] "we" or "us" or "ourselves" refers to the organization whose name is identified to you on the Website. Please note that because these General Terms and Conditions apply to more than one Web Site, references to "We" or "Us" in their General Terms and Conditions means the company, partnership, or other organization that is identified on the home page of the Web Site you were browsing when you were referred to these General Terms and Conditions.
- [F] "Within 24 hours" or a "24 hour service" means the service will be delivered no more than 1 working day after purchase and submission of all required information. If purchased on a Friday or the day before a INDIAN public holiday, the service will be delivered on the next available working day
 INFORMATION CONTAIN ON THE WEBSITE:-
- [A] While we take all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the information content or materials provided on the Website (including, without limitation, any as to quality, accuracy, completeness or reliability).
- [B] All material on the Website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice, and it must therefore not be relied upon as such.You should arrange your own advice from a qualified party before acting in reliance on any of the information, or purchasing any of the products or services, available on or from the Web Site.
 UPDATE AND CHANGES:-
- [A] The Website is being updated and improved on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- [B] Changes to these General Terms and Conditions or to the Specific Terms and Conditions may be made at any time and your use of the Website, or the purchase of products or services, are subject to any such changes. You agree to check to see if any changes have been made to the General or the relevant Specific terms each time you visit the Website or purchase products or services from it.
 COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS [INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY]:-
- [A] The copyright in all materials on the Website, including their design, layout, text, graphics, photographs and the source code and software belong to their respective owners. Trade marks (whether registered or not) company names and the like are the property of their respective owners.
- [B] You are licensed to view and temporarily store Website pages and their content in your browser’s temporary cache, and also to print out for reference a single copy for non-commercial purposes and off-line review. You may not sell or re-sell anything available from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted pursuant to any product or service purchased by you from the Web Site where such permission is either expressly given or is a necessary attribute of the product or service concerned.
 USERNAME AND PASSWORD:-
- [A] The website may provide the facility to register in order to gain enhanced access privileges or in order to purchase products or services. If you register, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. On no account should you disclose your password to anyone else. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss or damage we may incur resulting from breach of this clause.
 DATA PROTECTION :-
- [A] We take our obligations of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will not, therefore, sell or make you data available to any third party without your prior consent, except for the following limited purpose.
- [B] Your data may be passed to other companies, partnerships or organizations in the same or associated management or control as ourselves for marketing purposes or to provide you with new product information that we think may be of interest to you. You agree that we or our associates may communicate with you by telephone, email, fax, or by post to advise you of new products or services that we or our associates may offer. You understand that your data may be transmitted and stored overseas as part of these processes.
- [C] You may amend any information provided to us as part of registration on the Website at any time.
 COOKIES :-
 TERMINATION THE USE OF THE WEBSITE :-
- [A] We may withdraw or suspend your right to access or use the Website at any time, without prior notice and without providing any reason.
- [A] No waiver by us (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of our rights shall prejudice our right to enforce such rights in the future.
 NOTICES OF DISPUTE:-
- [A] This clause applies where these General Terms and Conditions or the Specific Terms and Conditions provide expressly or by implication for the service of notices.
- [B] any notice required to be given under our Agreement with you or in connection with the matters contemplated by it shall, except where otherwise specifically provided, be in writing in the English language.
- [C] Any such notice shall be addressed to the usual business address of the other party and may be.
- [D] personally delivered, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given upon delivery at the relevant address if it is delivered not later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day, or, if it is delivered later than 17.00 hours on a Business Day or at any time on a day which is not a Business Day, at 08.00 hours on the next Business Day.
- [E] if within the Indian, sent by first class pre-paid post, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given two Business Days after the date of posting.
- [F] if from or to any place outside the Indian, sent by pre-paid airmail, or by air courier in which case it shall be deemed to have been given seven Business Days after the date of posting in the case of airmail or two Business Days after delivery to the courier, in the case of air courier.
- [G] sent by facsimile, in which case it shall be deemed to have been given when dispatched, subject to confirmation of uninterrupted transmission by a transmission report provided that any notice dispatched by facsimile after 17.00 hours on any Business Day or at any time on a day which is not a Business Day shall be deemed to have been given at 08.00 on the next Business Day.
- [H] sent by electronic mail, in which case, it shall be deemed to be given when received but subject to the same provisions regarding receipt after 17.00 hours as apply to notices sent by Facsimile.
 GOVERNMENT LAW AND JURSIDICTION:-
- [A] Your use of the Website and the purchase of any products or services from it are governed in accordance with the laws of Indian.
- [B] The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the web site or the purchase of any products or services from it.
 RENEWALS OF REGISTERED OFFICE AND SERVICE ADDRESS:-
- [A] If payment for renewal of the Service has not been received on or before the anniversary of the date on which the previous payment was received you will be deemed irrevocably to have authorized us (and to have irrevocably consented to our so doing) to change, with immediate effect, the registered office of the Company to your residential address or to such other address previously notified to us by you for this purpose.
- [B] If payment for renewal of the Service has not been received on or before the anniversary of the date on which the previous payment was received you will be deemed irrevocably to have authorized us (and to have irrevocably consented to our so doing) to change, with immediate effect, the Director's Service Address to your residential address or to such other address previously notified to us by you for this purpose.
 INCORPORATION OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION:-
- [A] These Specific Terms and Conditions must be read together with the General Terms and Conditions above. The General Terms and conditions apply to any agreement between us and to your use of the Website generally, including for the avoidance of doubt, the jurisdiction and governing law clause.
 REFUND POLICY:-
- [A] Company formations: if you purchase your company and change your mind within 14 days and before submission to Companies House, we will refund all monies paid to us, minus card processing fees where applicable. Refunds cannot be given once the company has been submitted.
- [B] Other products and services will be refunded (minus card processing fees where applicable and minus the value of the service that is provided up to the point you cancel) provided we are notified within 14 days of the purchase taking place.
- [C] No refunds are available in respect of parts of any package.
 PROOF AND IDENTITY:-
- [A] As company service providers, our ongoing services are subject to client identification legislation including The Indian Local Authorities Act and Know Your Client rules generally. We may need to ask you to provide proof of identity and the provision of services will be subject to receipt of this information.
 THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES:-
- [A] Business-standard.com may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties, including websites of our advertisers and sponsors (what we call "Third Party Sites"), either directly or through frames. Third Party Sites also include co-branded with Business Standard and so include Business Standard's trademarks.
 ARBITRATION PROCEDURE, COSTS, FEES AND INCENTIVES:-
- [A] Any arbitration will be conducted by the Indian Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and in many cases its Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes.
 CONTENT OWNERSHIP:-
- [A] All Content created and published on the digital platforms under the url http://www.mworldvision.com the mobile browser site, applications, Business Standard E-paper belong to Mworldvision and its licensors who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) No intellectual property rights in any of the content are transferred to you while you consume the content on this platform. “Mworldvision” are registered Goverrnment of Mworldvision and you may not use them without prior written permission from Mworldvision. You are permitted to use the content on this platform only as set out in our Copyright Policy.
 CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITION AND VALIDITY:-
- [A] These terms and conditions were published on 18th June 2014 and replace with immediate effect the terms and conditions previously published.
 VIOLATION TERMS AND CONDITION:-
- [A] Violations of these Terms and Conditions, including Unauthorized Use of the Site, may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
- [B] Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit your activity on the Site, immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your user registration and refuse to provide our services to you and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Site without notice to you if Logo Design Guarantee believes that
- 1.(a) you breach this agreement or any document it incorporates by reference.
- 2.(b) you are unwilling to cooperate with our investigation of a complaint or reported violation.
- 3.(c) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide.
- 4. (d) we believe your conduct may cause legal liability for you, for other members, or for Logo Design Guarantee. We also reserve the right to cancel orders. Full refund will be given in this case.
- [C] You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to Logo Design Guarantee for violations of these Terms and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
- [D] If other company use our Information, Data, Domain-name and Logo without our permission then our company take a legal action & He / She will responsible for the penalty.
- [E] If find out our information without our permission then company take penalty 5 time every source plus Service Tax extra. Company decided penalty its minimum 15,000 or more as per terms & condition violation. Our company request to court barred given company name and person not give the permission to other business in feature and out of country permission barred.
 COPYRIGHTS POLICY:-
- [A] You acknowledge and agree that our Patents, Trademarks, Trade names, Service marks, Domain name, Logo, Copyrights and other intellectual property is and shall remain our sole property, and nothing in this agreement shall confer in you any right of ownership or license rights in our Intellectual Property.
- [B] The software and the Site, including without limitation all text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, and computer programs, are the property of Logo Design Guarantee or its suppliers, and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the software or the content on the site is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right, and will certainly, take legal action if this is found to be the case.
- We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the site prior to that time if we believe that an alleged infringement has occurred.
 CHOICE OF LAW:-
- [A] The laws of the state or country where you live govern all claims and disputes under this agreement, including breach of contact claims and claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, implied warranty laws, for unjust enrichment, and in tort. If you acquired the software in any other country, the laws of that country apply. This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights, including consumer rights, under the laws of your state or country. You may also have rights with respect to the party from whom you acquired the software. This agreement does not change those other rights if the laws of your state or country do not permit it to do so.
 PROOF OF LICENSE:-
- [A] The elements of a valid license include a website development under our company.
 CLAIMS OR DISPUTES MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR. :-
- [A] To the extent permitted by law, any claim or dispute under this agreement to which Section B applies must be filed within one year in small claims court (Section B.3) or in arbitration (Section B.4). The one-year period begins when the claim or dispute first could be filed. If such a claim or dispute is not filed within one year, it is permanently barred.